Let me tell you all something. I don't much like the Yankees, the Duke Blue Devils, or youth soccer. Can't these kids realize that somebody's got to go AWAY from the ball to get a pass. Hells bells, they might as well be a bunch of moths fluttering around a bare light bulb! We need better coaching at the youth league level. Pronto. America is losing it's edge.
Sports are stupid anyway. Why on earth should I part with my hard earned money to go see some jackass make a million dollars for LOSING! That doesn't seem right to me. I have a great idea - let's only pay the winners and give the money back to the loser's fans. I bet you'd get a lot more fight out of some of them loser teams that way, too. But, there is nothing quite like the horrid stench of defeat, and somebody's gotta lose - so I guess sports aren't so bad after all.
Woodburning! Now that's a good hobby. For more information, spend some time at http://www.woodburner.com/ Good, clean, smoky fun for the entire family.
I especially like this piece: http://www.woodburner.com/myegallery.php?&do=showpic&pid=3873
Paul Anka, what a great entertainer. And a handsome man as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment